MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AND ACCREDITATION
Management System accreditation is a recognised practice that acknowledges that an organisations specific management system(s) is aligned to the principles and operational requirements for compliance and continuous improvement. Accreditation can be done at various levels from Worksafe Plan, Australian Standards through to ISO.
ISO accreditation in Quality, (ISO 9001:2016) Safety (ISO 45001:2018) and Environment (ISO 14001:2016) highlights that your organisation is committed to driving improvement in quality of product, production, safety and the environment.
ISO Standard Accreditation, particularly in Quality Safety and Environment, are becoming a pre-requisite for tendering and or major project works for resource, manufacturing and construction companies and government organisations.
By gaining accreditation you open your company to new markets, business opportunities and provide a competitive and marketing edge.
We can support you with the following:
- Gap analysis audit - Worksafe Plan or ISO standards ISO 9001:2016 / ISO 45001:2018 / 1SO 14001:2016
- Documentation review and revisions to meet required standard
- Training of staff to improve quality and safety practices and processes
- Development of management systems to meet accreditation requirements
- Implementation of new processes and procedures, including record keeping requirements
- Audit of premises and recommendations to meet compliance standards
- Implementation of emergency processes required to meet required standards
- Assist the company in the process of gaining required accreditations