WORKPLACE HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
With incoming changes to regulations and increased penalties, including industrial manslaughter for WHS related fatality incidents, company Owners, Directors and Officers need to ensure that their management systems are robust enough to adequately manage their WHSE risks and meeting your regulatory requirements and maintain your license to operate.
Having a management system conforming to recognized International Standards, such as the ISO, Australian Standards or a smaller business orientated plan-based model, can help your company implement and establish a culture of compliance and continuous improvement.
2TSustainAbility has developed WHSE management systems for large organisations, NGOs, local government as well as small to mid-sized companies.
We can help you with the following:
- Identify emerging legal WHSE requirements and trends
- Perform WHSE Management System gap reviews and system audits
- Perform WHSE compliance gap analysis
- Develop WHSE management system models and frameworks
- Develop WHSE management systems, processes and procedures
- Develop WHSE awareness training for management and employees
- Deliver WHSE training and awareness
- Deliver Safety Leadership Training for Managers and Supervisors
- Manage the external training of internal WHSE related key roles.
- Perform assessments and reviews prior to certification audits
- Assistance with the development and implementation of Integrated Management Systems (Health, Safety, Quality, Environmental)